CNYS Carnival Read full article .
Central New York Services, Inc. (CNYS) is committed to recruiting motivated individuals who will help us fulfill our mission of providing quality service. Staff development is central to our operation and CNYS offers a variety of trainings yearly, both in-house and community-wide. On-line trainings are also available which employees can use to earn Continuing Education Credits or Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) certification or recertification. Additionally, our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision plans, generous paid time off, life insurance and a 401K match program.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Familiar with Electronic Medical Records
- Associate’s Degree preferred, high-school diploma/GED minimum
- Two years experience in human services
You may also forward a resume and cover letter to:
CNY Services, Inc.
518 James Street, Suite 240
Syracuse, New York, 13203